Advertise Now
Asia Attractions
Travel Companies
  Home > Travel Asia > Asia Destinations > Bangladesh: Land of Mysteries

Bangladesh: Land of Mysteries



Bangladesh is located in the Southern region of the Asiatic continent. It is exactly located among the India, Burma and the Bay of Bengal. Bangladesh became as a new country in 1971 when they get the independence from West Pakistan on December 16, 1971. Regarding weather, this country has several seasons and specific weather conditions during the year; from October to March is mild winter, from March to June is humid and from June to October is the rainy season.

The population of the country is estimated in 144,319,628 habitants distributed in Bengali (98%), and the other 2% is distributed in minor ethnic groups. The official religion is the Muslim (83%), Hindu (16%) and others 1%. The official language is the Bangla (which is also named Bengali) and the English is very used too. The country is distributed in 6 provinces which are: Barisal, Chittagong, Dhaka, Khulna, Rajshahi, and Sylhet. Dhaka is the capital city.

Bangladesh is a very old country, and in the last years, it has experienced a tourism boom. It is a country of adventures. The most attractive places in Bangladesh are the sandy beaches located on the eastern coast of the Bay of Bengal. But the country also offers the visitor a rich cultural and archeological history that has to be discovered. In brief, Bangladesh is a paradisiacal place waiting for you.

Everything you need to know about Traveling Asia is here at JustTravelAsia.com

Back to Asia Destinations

 
 
Asia Destinations
Asia News
Infinit-i